|Olde Fashioned Fourth of July
Saturday, July 1st in Heard Park
Begins at 4:00 pm and concludes with a backyard style fireworks show, brought to you by Phantom Fireworks, which kicks off at approximately 9:30pm.
The Chamber will be hosting a chicken BBQ, holding a cow pie bingo event, and providing musical entertainment for the event.
Non-profit organizations will be considered for one of the 20 available booth spaces at no cost so long as they meet the following requirements/ adhere to the following rules:
· Organizations must be a non-profit church or have 501c(3) status.
· Organizations need not be Chamber members
· Booth space will consist of 100 square feet of operational space (10’ x 10’). If you need larger booth space, you must seek approval from event coordinator.
· Organizations are responsible for providing all operational equipment, including but not limited to: tables, chairs, canopies, and tents.
· Electricity will not be available.
· Organizations are responsible for any fees related to their booth, i.e. food licensing
· All items for sale must be approved by North East Area Chamber of Commerce – this is to prevent organizations from selling the same thing and ensure everyone’s success!
Ideas for booths include but are not limited to:
· Bake sale
· Popcorn machine
· Cotton candy
· Drinks/ pop/ lemonade
· Kids games & activities
· Pie eating contest
· Cake walk
· Yard games i.e. corn hole tournament
If your organization would like to participate, please contact Holly Ferruggia, Event Coordinator, at 725-4262 or email@example.com.